Save♥The♥World
.:::Love's Cute Spot!:::. /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; } Scrollbar by the SaveTheWorldSite

Friday, January 05, 2007

"Shane on you"

What...the....fuck!? Eddie MaGuire has once more shown Australia just why he is such an unbelieveably annoying tool.

Shane Warne is set to become the new face of Channel Nine. Am I the only one in pure disbelief? Hearing of his retirement was some of the best damn news I've heard in quite a while, thinking about how no one will have to see that fat ass out on the pitch anymore.

This is a tragedy, a crime against television, and just plain fucking wrong! After all the lies, sleazy photos, text messages and sexual activities involving underagers this asshole will be in our loungerooms on a near daily basis.

So I think it may be time to start a new petition, I want Eddie burnt at the fucking stake! And he can take his new puppet with him! And I was loving the thought of him reduced to only those crappy hair regrowth adverts for the remainder of his pathetic existence.

Ahhh well, in the meantime I guess I'll just have to amuse myself with photos from his sexual encounters and working out how to make an animation of him being held up by strings while Eddie makes him dance. To the pair of them - you have just made a very, very powerless enemy, fuckers!

Also;
Should the Wiggles retire the yellow skivvy?
Yes - 54%
No - 46%
Total Votes: 547

1 Comments:

  • say what? Shane warne is hosing what Tv show? his a tool.~C~

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home