Save♥The♥World
.:::Love's Cute Spot!:::. /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; } Scrollbar by the SaveTheWorldSite

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

It Ends Now!


If you are reading this I have a mission for you, you have no choice as to whether or not you accept it, besides, it will only take a second.
I need you, yep - You - to click this stupid link and spend a couple of minutes of your dreary existance signing my pathetic petition to stop the evil twat "Larry" from completeting destroying Channel 7 completely.... not that I'm a fan of the 7 network, but I Do hate Mr Emdur with a fucking passion.

Please click here to have this creature hopfully removed from television and, if we're so lucky, burnt at the stake... you know, to remove all the demonic crap he tends to spurt.

Also, if you have time sign this one too.... I really have no clue as to who the hell "Larry the Cucumber" is....but cucumbers can be quite hawt.... So Dooo eeeet!

And thankyou for your time.

1 Comments:

  • I'll sign it, but, only if you promise to join my Rocky Horror festival. Everyone hates me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home