Save♥The♥World
.:::Love's Cute Spot!:::. /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; } Scrollbar by the SaveTheWorldSite

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Another crappy poem by moi...

Already Buried


It's been too long, time has passed away.
Everything is caving in, in my final hours here I lay.
I've been ripped apart from the inside, and left here to bleed.
Constantly searching for someone, to give me the love that I need.
I needed someone there, to tell me right from wrong.
Now it seems my life is best described, as tragic lyrics in a suicide song.
I should have called it over, I should have handed back my keys.
I just couldn't let go, its love, which is what others fail to see.
Although our time together was short, in years I counted three.
And everytime I fell apart, you were always someone who stuck by me.
I love you more as time ticks on, every second seems such a waste.
Life without you just has no meaning, as if life simply lost its taste.
I never blamed you for leaving me, I blamed myself for not holding on.
Over the years I carried my feeling well, but now my sorrow seems to weigh a ton.
The tears become a storm, showing everything but thunder.
As this broken child begins her journey, which can only end when she is six feet under.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home