Save♥The♥World
.:::Love's Cute Spot!:::. /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; } Scrollbar by the SaveTheWorldSite

Monday, July 17, 2006

I'm so happy....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Isn't my smile infectious??

Dear World, Phuk You
Nothings ever been easy, life can be such a tattle.
From one downer to the next, its an ongoing battle.
Somedays it feels impossible, its a struggle to even get out of bed.
Everything feels too much, as a constant reminder of the life I have led.
I feel totally lost, staying sane has left me numb.
And as time moves forward I realise how I must succumb.
No one really believes in me, and to those who pretended, phuk you.
At the end of the day you don't understand anything I've been through.
As the breakdwns occur less frequently, I'm still forever lost in fear.
But after all the years of deceit, its hard not to shed an occasional tear.
It burns from inside, and one day the world will finally see.
The unneccessary pain I took on, and the wounded child that became me.
From the outside it may look fine, as simplistic as a four-leaf clover.
But underneath its bubbling, as the pain soon brims over.
I have always felt alone, so phuk everyone who doubted me.
I don't care what it is you assholes fail to see.
But I'm still standing, now and at the end of each day.
Words used to crush me, now I don't give a phuk what you say.
Every day would feel the same, too empty, too long.
But with every passing downfall, it makes me realise I am strong.
Too all of you who never stuck by me, stab me in the back you may.
Because in the end I'm still standing, and I probably never liked you anyway.
Any questions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home