Save♥The♥World
.:::Love's Cute Spot!:::. /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; } Scrollbar by the SaveTheWorldSite

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Welcome To The End

I look down at my arms, all battered and bruised.
I search for excuses, yet they've all been used.

With my head in my hands the flashbacks unfold.
The doctors and pills will save me, at least this is what I'm told.

The end feels so close, and yet still so far away.
As the time draws closer I feel myself turning astray.

I feel completely alone, as I always appear to be.
Even if I let someone in I doubt they could ever understand me.

The people I love I distance myself from the most.
And it wont be until it's over that this note will hit the post.

Only when the blood surfaces and begins to flow,
Will I look back on the people, the friends I used to know.

When I'm gone there will be smiles, and good times to be had.
For the problem will be no more, there'll be no reason left to be sad.

And when this day comes, I can breathe a sigh of relief.
Because everything will be okay, and I feel safe within this belief.

I only wish I were stronger, I may have pulled through this.
But now it's just too late, I've already shut out the people I'll miss.

For the rest of my days in solitude shall I spend.
All my hope has vanished, welcome to the end.







1 Comments:

  • Hello there babes, the emotional content of the poem is powerful, the images it conjures are disturbing. Impressive girl.

    P.S. Check your email

    Gabe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home